
I was really excited that my friend Nathan was one of my volunteers for Footnotes. Nathan and I were Wanakee campers when we were little kids and we have both loved Wanakee for all the years since. He did an amazing job as a counselor for the high school Footnotes site and every time I saw him, he seemed to be having an incredible amount of fun. His wife Jennifer and daughter Evelyn came to visit camp on Friday night and had dinner with us. Evelyn enjoyed pizza and ice cream night in the dining hall. Here Nathan and I are wearing our napkins as bibs to help convince Evelyn to keep hers on and protect her cute dress from Peru that I sent her.

This is possibly one my most favorite pictures ever. Jennifer took it during the concert and it just cracks me up. Nathan and his co-counselor Erin were partners during the boy/girl dance and here they are showing off their fancy dance moves during the free section at the end. Becky choreographed an awesome dance and it included this great part that reminded me of the last scene of "Grease". I loved it!
1 comment:
Oh no...
Post a Comment