Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Day with Mom

Mom and I spent a great day in Bar Harbor on Monday. I had a gift certificate to the Bar Harbor Inn, so we decided to use it at the spa and have manicures and pedicures. This is the lounge at the spa - it looks like the perfect summer cottage - my dream house.

And the view from the lounge is incredible. It looks right out onto Frenchman's Bay. We could see out the windows from where we were having out manis and pedis and we watched fishing boats go by. It was very picturesque.

Here are my freshly painted toenails. My fingernails and toenails are the same color blue and I think it is super fun. It is so nice to have my nails and toes look good for a little while. And it is suppose to be really warm at the end of the week, so I'll have a chance to wear sandals and show off my pedicure.

Mom and I had a really good day. After our spa appointments, we went to lunch at Geddy's (one of the only restaurants open in Bar Harbor at this time of year), then walked around a little bit and checked out a couple of stores. The weather was beautiful and I always love being able to spend the day in Bar Harbor.

No comments: