Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peek

I couldn't resist posting a sneak peek at my Halloween costume. I don't usually get very excited about Halloween - I'm not very creative when it comes to costume ideas. But Sarah and Reg are having a party on Friday night and I thought a ladybug would be a cute costume. One of the perks of living at home is that my mom could help me with the costume. Actually, I should be honest and rephrase that. I came up with the idea, picked out the pattern, and ironed on the black dots, but Mom did everything else. There wasn't much "helping" on my part - I'm much better at moral support and gratitude as opposed to actual sewing and creating. I think Mom did a great job and the dress came out very cute. I can't wait to wear it on Friday! Thanks Mom!!!

4 comments:

~ eRiN ~ said...

You cute little lady bug you!

Nathan said...

Wish you and Evelyn could be lady bugs together!

Anonymous said...

You and Evelyn will be twins! Well sort of anyway. Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute.
Can't wait to see photos of the finished product.